Friday, November 16, 2012

November YA Special Display

So every month or 2, I do a special book display in the Teen/YA room at the library where I pick special books and take them off the shelves and put them in a special location for easy access.  I've only been doing this for a few months, as that was when the brilliant idea occurred to me. I do a Kid's special display all the time, and why should kids have all the fun?

All that to say, the Teen/YA special display for this month features STAND-ALONE GRAPHIC NOVELS. And now a word from our sponsor:
This is Pstzoorg. He is from another planet. Literally. And this is what he has to say:
"Interested in a graphic novel, but not sure you're ready to invest your life in a 58 volume series like Naruto? Then this special display is for you! Here are some great STAND-ALONE GRAPHIC NOVELS that you can probably finish in your spaceship on the way home. Two of my favorites are:
Rapunzel's Revenge by Shannon and Dean Hale AND


Cardboard by Doug TenNapel

Read, Earthling! I command you! Or I will destroy your measly planet with my ingenious measly-planet-destroying machine!"

Thank you, Pstzoorg. I know my readers will listen to you better than me. Because they are like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment