Friday, December 14, 2012

Newbies

I don't know about you, but this is what I do when I go to the library. I speedwalk (not run, because running is not allowed in the library) to the "NEW" shelf to see what there is to see. Sometimes I'm like:      
HMPPHH.
      or
BLAH!
But some days, and these are some of the best days of my life, I'm like:
OMG!
OMG! It's THE book.
It's THE book!
 The book that I've literally been waiting for forever! (Or at least 3 weeks) And it's all mine!!!
Buwahaha!
Buwahaha!!! Do the happy dance, do the happy dance. Attention, everyone! Why aren't you dancing?

So in honor of those days, I'm letting you know that the listing of all "NEW" items for December is now online. Find it here!

Most exciting (in my opinion): 2 new books from James Patterson - one is Armageddon, the next book in the Daniel X series, and the other is the first in his new series Confessions of a Murder Suspect. Also exciting: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. I enjoyed her book The Scorpio Races, and I know many of you love her Wolves of Mercy Falls series.

Be #1 on the hold list!


No comments:

Post a Comment